Function Well – Brisbane’s Most Personalised & Effective Training Facility.
At Function Well we want to do more than just provide a facility for you to train in.
Here at Function Well we’re not just a place where you have a membership. We feel strongly about health and fitness and what it can do to improve your quality of life, we want to make sure every member gets the most out of their training time with us. We provide a motivating, health conscious community environment to ensure what ever it is you do, you do it better. We guarantee to provide the very latest scientifically proven training methods and nutrition to enhance your physique, energy and most importantly health.
At our facility we are Results Based Not Sales Based.
Our mission here is simple:To be Brisbane’s most personalised & effective training facility. Setting the standard in the way gym memberships should be done!
We want to help every members body ‘function well’– because we know when you’re healthy and fit it improves every other aspect of your life.
We are not like most gyms nor do we want to be – we are a ‘Personalised Health & Fitness Centre’. We know that there is much more to improving your health than just exercise, that’s why we are the only gym in this area to offer all this and GUARANTEED RESULTS:
In a fun, friendly, welcoming, training environment
GUARANTEED Results Induction Process:
All new members go through our induction process, the common feedback we get is “I learnt more through this induction process than I have my whole life of training in the gym”.
With our mission to be a results based training facility all new members go through our induction process to ensure they get their training off to the best possible start and maximise their training time and resutls.
The induction process includes:
· Performance Coaching 1,2,3 - Systemised 1 on 1 Performance Coaching sessions to ensure your training gets off to the best possible start
· Biosignature Modulation - was developed by world renowned strength coach , Charles Poliquin. Charles has established where you store your body fat is a reflection of your hormonal profile affecting your health & body composition (lean muscle to fat ratio). Once your priority area has been established your Biosignature Practioner will recommend training, nutrition, lifestyle and supplement protocols to improve your health and as a result your body composition.
· The Function Well Welcome Booklet – Is an educational tool to introduce new members to the fun, friendly, welcoming environment we have here at function well and our training, nutrition and lifestyle philosophies
· Results Golden Ticket –The Golden Ticket has 10 sessions which we encourage members to complete within the first month – this includes 1 group session and 1 weights session per week, PC123 and Biosignature Consultation. By completing the Results Golden Ticket in your first 4 weeks industry research shows that you will be 70% more likely to create a consistent exercise regime and achieve the results you set out to achieve by joining. Once the golden ticket has been completed you then receive a function well gift valued at $100.
· 2 Free Passes- To give to friends or family who want to get healthier and fitter.
· Membership Checkup -Our Membership Coach Codey will check in with you during your first month to ensure everything is going to plan and you are making the most out of your membership. You will also receive follow up after 90 days if we haven’t seen you in the club.
Functional Movements Intro - The purpose of this class is to learn the functional movement patterns that form the foundation of all movements used on the gym floor and in the group coaching sessions here at function well. More advanced exercises are simply progressions of these functional movement patterns. Just about every single exercise you will do in our metabolic type classes are built off the back of one of these functional exercises. The slightest deficiency in one or all of these functional movements will be exacerbated when progressing on with their more advanced versions. Having poor technique for any of these functional movements increases your risk of injury not only when in the gym but also in everyday life – Our whole philosophy here at function well is to ensure what ever it is you do, you do it better. For this reason all our programs; whether it’s on the gym floor or in one of our metabolic sessions, incorporates functional movements.
Mastering perfect technique fast tracks results and minimises injury.
This class also allows members who may feel a little daunted by the prospect of attending a Metabolic Class to get a foundation and a feel for what it’s like so they can gain the confidence to attend and make the most of their workout!
All of this is valued at over $400, for new members all of this for only $167.
Our Core Values
Create a ‘WOW’ experience every visit!
Bring 100% all day everyday
Create a fun welcoming environment
Be the benchmark
Contribute, learn and grow
Be genuine and honest
Strive for profit through results.
Have passion and determination
Set Goals – Play a bigger game!
Choose your attitude – Be Positive
Our core values guide us in everything that we do - We believe our core values shape function well, it’s not just about building a business, it is and must be much more than that. Our success is built on PASSION and PURPOSE.
Everyday we strive to set a new standard in the way memberships are done, the poor level of service that’s on offer from a lot of gyms frustrates me; Inexperienced, under qualified personal trainers, group training programs that create dysfunction and ultimately injury and a business model that is focused on sales rather than results.
We believe without doubt that our facility is Brisbane’s most personalised and effective training facility; with our latest scientific training methods, knowledgeable and dedicated coaches and a facility and environment that is clean, friendly and welcoming.
An unrivalled group training timetable based on the Chinese philosophy of “YIN” & “YANG”. YIN is the “oil” that fuels the fire. In order to stay motivated you need plenty of oil and the more you have, the more YANG you can output. YANG is the “fire” which is your motivation to train, work hard and things done in life.
Essentially, to make YANG (train hard) you need YIN (relaxation).